The Mesh team is a group of innovators and leaders on a mission to make payments smarter, smoother, and more secure. We believe in building a transparent and dynamic world, and we highly invest in our people, customers, and product. We have a flexible work model, connecting people from multiple locations including the US, Europe, and Tel Aviv. We are always looking for talented people to be part of the team and to help shape the Mesh product and culture. Join us in building the future of corporate payments!
We are looking for an experienced Front-End Engineer to join our team. As a Front-End engineer at Mesh, you’ll build product experiences that will set a new standard for financial applications and provide an amazing experience for our customers. You’ll be working with a strong and talented team that cares deeply about continuous deployment, code reviews, and automating everything.
- Architect and develop reusable, maintainable infrastructure to be use across multiple product lines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to build scalable and maintainable micro frontends using Module Federation.
- Engage in architecture design and code reviews, ensuring the highest level of quality.
- Spearhead the optimization of our web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Work closely with the design and product teams to implement responsive and intuitive UI/UX designs.
- Write well-designed, efficient, and testable code adhering to best practices.
- Mentor developers, share knowledge across the team, and help set code quality standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- 7+ years of professional front-end development experience.
- 2+ years in front-end infra/platform experience.
- Strong expertise in React, Next.js, and TypeScript.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD processes.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- A proactive approach to tackling challenges and keen attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with micro frontends and Module Federation- Advantage.
- Backend experience- Advantage.
We want to make sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. Mesh is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Mesh’s policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.