Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling with technology by offering marketing and technology clients full-service capabilities including strategy, creative, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, and marketing operations platforms. MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The Northface, Facebook, Subway, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Supernus, Seqirus, GE Healthcare, CVS/Aetna, Brigham Health, Indiana University Health, and Eaton Vance to name a few. With 750+ employees across offices in Chicago, Boston, NYC, Atlanta, Denver, Kansas City, L.A., and Montreal, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth, and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services, and consumer products. Our deep vertical expertise and category insights stem from decade-long partnerships with our top clients.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where talented and ambitious people grow. An experience that encourages people to think higher and feel deeper. An experience where people engage minds and hearts to do the best work of their careers.
As our SVP, Solutions Consultant, you will...
Be Accountable and Responsible
As our SVP, Solutions Consultant, you will sit at the intersection of marketing, design, and technology for the Life Sciences practice area. Your role will be to understand your clients business objectives, and formulate strategies and tactics to bring those goals to life. Your role will also include identifying, leading, and inspiring the right talent in order to produce the desired outcomes. Life Sciences experience and insights will be critical in formulating digital solutions. You will also own creating client roadmaps for long term growth and relationship continuity.
- Establish credibility with C-Suite level clients, specifically the CTO, CMO, CIO, so they rely on you for insights and solutions
- Formulate omni channel strategies based on client goals, across strategy, digital transformation, experience, creative, and front end/back end development
- Understand how technical platforms and solutions (i.e. Salesforce, Adobe, Sitecore) can enable client business goals, and be prepared to conduct due diligence on third party technologies in partnership with Technology and Experience leadership
- Demonstrate working/directional knowledge of ecommerce and CMS platforms, specifically
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple pieces of business and projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Ability to evaluate contemporary marketing and customer experience programs across categories and consumer segments
- Grow and diversify client relationships by identifying additional business needs, from brand to communication with a focus on data-driven marketing, experience design, and innovation
- Understand digital marketing trends, and bring innovative ideas and solutions to both MERGE teams and clients
- Understand Life Sciences headwinds, tailwinds, and market forces, and help clients anticipate changes in their category and the market at large
- Recalibrate marketing strategy as based on data driven and industry insights
- Understand the impact of change on a client's organization
- Incorporate senior staff from other departments appropriately, setting them up to capitalize on new opportunities and collaborate effectively in service of business growth
- Support business development efforts and lead teams to successful outcomes
- Obtain client feedback and drive increases in client satisfaction (TRR scores) and engagement
- Attract, develop, and retain talent building a track record of developing leaders
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 15+ years of agency and/ or consulting experience
- Deep understanding of digital strategy and execution across channels
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Advanced client management and relationship skills, especially as it relates to expanding business within existing clients
- Strong working knowledge of contemporary marketing and customer experience initiatives
- Emphasis on building relationships across departments, from marketing to technology to product and sales
- Business development skills important for mining opportunities within a large account with multiple communications streams.
- Superior professional communication and presentation skills
- Commitment to client, attention to detail, and strong problem-solving ability–energized by growing a client business
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Ability. Mastering our craft
- Agility. Delivering with a growth mindset
- Humility. Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!