Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling with technology by offering marketing and technology clients full-service capabilities including strategy, creative, experience engineering, performance marketing, media and marketing operations platforms. MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The Northface, Marco's Pizza, Facebook, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Supernus, Seqirus, GE Healthcare, Advocate Aurora Health, Brigham Health, Indiana University Health, Fidelity and Eaton Vance. With 700+ employees across offices in Chicago, Boston, NY, Atlanta, Denver, Kansas City, LA and Montreal, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our deep vertical expertise and category insights stem from decade-long partnerships with our top clients.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where talented and ambitious people grow. An experience that encourages people to think higher and feel deeper. An experience where people engage minds and hearts to do the best work of their careers.
As our Project Manager you will…
Be Accountable and Responsible
- Because our clients are mostly in Eastern Standard Time, Project Managers must be ready to work a schedule based on this time zone (7.5 hours a day)
- Each project manager has a portfolio of 8-15 clients.
- Each project manager is assigned to a project team that includes a Director of Services and 4-6 technical consultants. The consultants on the team spend 80% of their time on your clients, and 20% of their time on cross-team projects.
- Your role is to protect the consultants time, nurture the relationship with the client and ensure win-win situations.
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 5 years+ as the main point of contact in a B2B client-facing position
- Strong focus on Customer relationship management.
- Previous experience as Non-technical project manager / Key Account Manager / Account manager / Sales coordinator
- Experience pushing back on clients requests
- Strong team spirit
- Experience in leading and navigate difficult conversations with clients
- English mandatory, French an asset
- Project Management/Operations experience an asset
- Experience with identifying the appropriate internal resources for projects an asset
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Ability. We push ourselves to share our highest level of skill and competence. We dive in and try our hardest every day.
- Agility. We stay flexible, nimble and incredibly responsive to client and market demands. We constantly bend our thinking and shift directions often. No problem.
- Humility. Nobody ever admits to this. These are the people who push us all to be better and they take no credit. They seek new ideas and collaborate effortlessly.
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer