Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling and technology to promote health, wealth and happiness in the world. We help marketing and technology executives engage hearts and connect parts by offering full-service capabilities including strategy, creative communications, experience engineering, performance marketing, media, digital platform development and more.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our health clients are literally on the front lines saving lives. Our wealth clients are changing the financial potential in people's lives. And our consumer clients make lives...a little bit happier every day.
Partner with Clients of Iconic Brands
MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Facebook, Adobe, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The North Face, Fidelity, Eaton Vance, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Astellas, Seqirus, Supernus, Boston Scientific, Advocate Aurora Health, Indiana University Health and Marco’s Pizza to name a few.
Work with Poets and PHD’s
With 750+ employees across offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, Montreal and New York City, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that connects our poets and PHD’s which enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where people with ability, agility and humility can grow and do the best work of their careers.
As our Project Manager you will…
The Project Manager will assist MERGE’s team and clients during the entire lifecycle of a project. In this role, the successful candidate will manage the deliverables, scope, budget and timeline of each project as well as maintain the client expectations and relationship. The Project Manager will also provide an ongoing status of his projects to the Delivery Management Team.
Be Accountable and Responsible
- Because our clients are mostly in Eastern Standard Time, Project Managers must be ready to work a schedule based on the Eastern Standard Time zone (7.5 hours a day)
- Each project manager has a portfolio of 8-15 clients.
- Each project manager is assigned to a project team that includes a Director of Services and 4-6 technical consultants. The consultants on the team spend 80% of their time on your clients, and 20% of their time on cross-team projects.
- Your role is to protect the consultants time, nurture the relationship with the client and ensure win-win situations.
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- 5 years+ as the main point of contact in a B2B client-facing position
- Strong focus on Customer relationship management.
- Previous experience as Non-technical project manager / Key Account Manager / Account manager / Sales coordinator
- Experience pushing back on clients requests
- Strong team spirit
- Experience in leading and navigate difficult conversations with clients
- English mandatory, French an asset
- Project Management/Operations experience an asset
- Experience with identifying the appropriate internal resources for projects an asset
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Mastering our craft
- Delivering with a growth mindset
- Collaborating for shared success
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!