Merge Storytelling and Technology
We MERGE storytelling with technology by offering marketing and technology clients full-service capabilities including strategy, creative, experience engineering, performance marketing, media and marketing operations platforms. MERGE has enduring client partnerships with American Express, T-Mobile, LG, Kate Spade NY, Coach, The Northface, Marco's Pizza, Facebook, BlueCross BlueShield, Abbott, Supernus, Seqirus, GE Healthcare, Advocate Aurora Health, Brigham Health, Indiana University Health, Fidelity and Eaton Vance. With 700+ employees across offices in Chicago, Boston, NY, Atlanta, Denver, Kansas City, LA and Montreal, MERGE uses a talent-to-task process that enables clients to think higher and feel deeper about their customers.
Promote Health, Wealth & Happiness
We are committed to promoting health, wealth and happiness in the world by partnering with purpose-driven clients in purpose-driven industries such as healthcare, financial services and consumer products. Our deep vertical expertise and category insights stem from decade-long partnerships with our top clients.
Emerge to the Top of Your Career
At MERGE, we strive to create a superior work experience where talented and ambitious people grow. An experience that encourages people to think higher and feel deeper. An experience where people engage minds and hearts to do the best work of their careers.
As our Marketo Consultant you will…
Be Accountable and Responsible
The Marketo Consultant collaborates with internal (peers, leadership team) and external stakeholders (clients and partners) to develop digital strategy and implement automation solutions within Marketo and other technology platforms as needed.
- Guide Perkuto’s clients during the creation and optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring, and automated marketing programs to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness
- Coordinate, execute and consult on:
- Marketing automation solutions for clients, including but not limited to email campaigns, landing pages, lead nurture programs, segmentation, lead qualification, audits, etc.
- Integration between clients' marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Requirements gathering, design/development, testing and configuration.
- Communicate with clients to manage expectations, deliverables and modifications to their existing CRM and marketing automation platform
- Create and document requirements gatherings based on client and project specifications
- Work with a Project Manager to:
- Identify task-specific timeframes and blockers
- Prioritize initiatives which will have the greatest impact on client revenue goals or KPIs
These are the qualifications we’re looking for
- Minimum of 2 years of Marketo experience and with CRMs (preferably Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics)
- 3-5+ years marketing automation and/or digital marketing experience
- Eager to continuously deepen your knowledge about marketing automation, best practices and innovative ways to use various digital marketing tools
- Can take complex ideas and break them down simply for various audiences (Managers, C Suite, etc…)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A team player and enjoys collaborating with your colleagues and clients
- Prior consulting experience (in-house and agency) a plus
And here’s how we live our values at MERGE
- Ability. We push ourselves to share our highest level of skill and competence. We dive in and try our hardest every day.
- Agility. We stay flexible, nimble and incredibly responsive to client and market demands. We constantly bend our thinking and shift directions often. No problem.
- Humility. Nobody ever admits to this. These are the people who push us all to be better and they take no credit. They seek new ideas and collaborate effortlessly.
MERGE welcomes and celebrates diversity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or people with abilities. We believe that the more diverse we are, the more creative our work will be!
MERGE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer