At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
- Ramp up our account-based marketing: Support our sales outbound motion to target accounts with campaigns that capture the interest of our buyers.
- Build a culture of product-led growth: Build the foundation for PLG analytics, automation, and lifecycle marketing via web, chat, email, and in-product interactions.
- Be an audience expert: Build a strong intuition of our audience of developers and product leaders in startups responsible for building product integrations.
- Dream up campaigns: Reporting to our VP of Marketing, you’ll ideate and create new campaigns in collaboration with Product Marketing, Website/Ops, and Design team members.
- Then execute those campaigns: Manage and continuously optimize day-to-day email campaigns to target our key developer and product personas.
- Create sustainable pipeline: Scale our marketing efforts to generate predictable self-serve (signups, PQLs) and sales pipeline (demos, opportunities).
- Marketing professional: 5+ years demand generation experience, preferably for B2B SaaS companies that have self-serve or product-led growth models.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment: You’re hungry for rapid growth and pioneering a new market in opposition to existing competition.
- Analytical and experimental: Use analytical insights to continuously test campaigns, subject lines, and calls to action. You’ll ensure maximum value is created from our investments.
- Cogent communicator: You’re an excellent listener, presenter, and problem solver with a hands-on approach to writing emails and writing landing page copy.
- Knows marketing tools: You’re comfortable with the full marketing stack to collect, enrich and report on our funnel. You’re excited to put Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, and more to use!
- Intuition for channels: Extensive experience with segmenting audiences and developing integrated lifecycle campaigns. Ability to drive our partners and vendors to deploy best practices and achieve results.
- The cash compensation range for this role is $140,000 - $195,000.
- Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications. In addition to cash compensation, all employees receive an equity compensation package.
- Unlimited PTO + 10 company holidays
- 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401K Plan
- $200 one-time home office stipend
- Free dinner when working past 7pm
Merge is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.