At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
We’re looking for a Product Designer who is enthusiastic about solving the problems that the users of Merge’s core products and features face. You have the opportunity to anticipate the mindset of external product development teams facing the daunting task of integrations and offer them delight in a well-designed solution. Along the way, you’ll help grow Merge’s product development and design processes and shape the culture from the ground floor.
- Critically consider every touchpoint we have with the Merge user to find optimal ways to serve their user stories
- Collaborate with product managers and engineers to define product specifications and feature scopes
- Self-manage design projects through the various stages of the design lifecycle, from research to handoff
- Conduct market research and user interviews with customers and internal users
- Synthesize feedback and perspectives from multiple stakeholders into a coherent design vision
- Produce low-fidelity and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Document usage guidelines for our design system’s components and styles to enable design and engineering to ship fast and effectively
Who You Are
- Strong portfolio demonstrating deep systems thinking, attention to detail, visual aesthetic, and an ability to translate ambiguous problems into practical user-centric solutions
- 3+ years of full-time experience in the design industry
- Experience with Figma, UX research methodologies, product specifications, collaboration with product management, engineering handoffs, prototyping, design reviews
- Tendency to ideate upon various solution paths and go wide before narrowing and going deep
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, particularly around elaborating the thought process behind design proposals
- Conscientious mindset of ownership over product quality and achievement of user-oriented goals
- Unlimited PTO
- Quality health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Free dinner when working after 7pm
Merge is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.