At Merge, we revolutionize the way B2B companies integrate. Unfamiliar with the integration problem? The average company expects to spend hundreds of hours a year integrating with dozens or more vendors. Alignment between sales, partnerships, product management, design, engineering, and customer success (a lot, right?) is absolutely critical — and a major headache. Integrations are a to-do that goes on and on.
Our Unified API empowers developers to offer integrations with hundreds of platforms instantly. Now we’re hiring for you: an ambitious leader ready to help build, design, and support enterprise-grade software scaled to millions of users.
Are you ready to be part of a team redefining how companies build for the future? Apply now!
- Own the technical strategy and execution lifecycle of integrations with our API providers --- ideation, development, launch, and beyond.
- Work cross-functionally with partnerships, engineering, post-sales, product to deliver enterprise-grade integrations & expand Merge's coverage across 7 categories
- Internally advocate for Partner Engineering needs, and lead projects related to data quality and internal tooling
- Help design the Partner Engineering function at Merge -- what it's responsible for, how it interfaces with other teams, and how it'll grow and develop over time.
- Strong technical understanding and problem solving, preferably in the form of a prior Computer Science background or other engineering orientation.
- Prior experience with APIs and integrations is a plus
- Ability to manage responsibilities across different areas such as working cross functionally, debugging and building on APIs, or writing documentation.
- Bias to action & preference for being hands on -- Partner Engineers work on powering mission-critical integrations for our customers, so we’re not afraid to jump in and become owners!
- Strong communication skills, adept at interfacing with different audiences and communicating complex technical concepts
- The cash compensation range for this role is $95,000 - $135,000.
- Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications. In addition to cash compensation, all employees receive an equity compensation package.
- Unlimited PTO
- 100% covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Free dinner when working after 7pm
Merge is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other protected class.