Vice President of Technology
As vice president of technology, you will lead the strategy and execution of all information technology functions to help Mercy For Animals achieve its vision.
You will spearhead a mission to ensure optimal support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
You will do invaluable work:
- Develop and direct the IT Project Management Office (PMO) and serve as technical lead
- Develop and implement IT PMO processes and policies, system monitors, and controls
- Liaise with other departments and stakeholders to meet current technology needs and develop sustainable long-term strategies for the organization
- Implement best practices and act as a strategic advisor, providing insight to drive innovation and constant improvement
- Manage key components of enterprise resource planning and technical infrastructure to drive organizational efficiency and program effectiveness
- Oversee Mercy For Animals’ technology team and development of web applications
Your qualifications will take the organization to the next level:
- Five or more years of progressively responsible experience in information technology strategy
- Three or more years of supervisory and management experience
- Degree in information technology or related field
Is this the right fit? Absolutely, if this sounds like you:
I’m a leader who champions collaboration and innovation. A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills, I enjoy digging in and working alongside a team. I deliver broad technical knowledge and skills with the utmost professionalism.
Compensation and Benefits
Earn an annual salary starting at $80K, depending on qualifications, and enjoy a commute-free life as an at-home worker. Our paid time-off policy, including 20 vacation days a year, staff-appreciation days, holidays, and sick leave, is as generous as our no- or low-cost health insurance. We also offer a 401(k) plan, not to mention a collaborative and innovative work environment.
We consider traditional and nontraditional qualifications, so be sure to clearly convey in your cover letter your general fit for the role. A few things we would love to learn about are professional experience, internships, volunteer work, and side projects, as well as your overall alignment with our organizational vision, mission, and values.
Mercy For Animals is a globally minded organization and we value diverse perspectives and backgrounds. Potential team members of every color, orientation, age, gender, origin, and ability are encouraged to apply. We are committed to providing an inclusive, positive, respectful, safe, and supportive work environment where equal opportunities are available to all team members.