Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
The MuleSoft Engineer will help design efficient, best-in-class solutions that scale, oversee and mentor engineer, review code, champion best practice, aid in process improvements, identify ways to reduce technical debt, as well as building the necessary interface and tools to integrate new departments into Salesforce.
This position is responsible for the overall development, configuration, and operation of the initial implementation and continued operations, as well as the continuous improvement of the integration between MuleSoft and Salesforce. The MuleSoft Engineer will collaborate with senior engineers in the team to perform development, testing, implementation, documentation, and updating tasks relating to the MuleSoft and other integrated applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for requirements analysis, participate in High Level Design, Low Level Design discussions and complex code development.
- Excellent communication skills. Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical partners.
- May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of software application.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from senior engineers.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Contributes to story refinement/defining requirements.
- Performs spike/proof of concept as necessary to mitigate risk or implement new ideas.
- Codes solutions and unit tests to deliver a requirement/story per the defined acceptance criteria and compliance requirements.
- Utilizes multiple architectural components (across data, application, business) in design and development of client requirements.
- Designs/develops/modifies architecture components, application interfaces, and solution enablers while ensuring principal architecture integrity is maintained.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience working with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and 1+ years as Salesforce Admin.
- Hands on experience with Mule 3.9 and 4.0+.
- Experience in MuleSoft integration with Salesforce is a must.
- MuleSoft certification is preferred.
- Proficiency in designing Mule components (Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, ETLs, Flows, Connectors, Routing, Filtering, Exception Handling and API Management).
- Salesforce Admin experience is highly preferred but not required.
- Experience with full project life cycle, requirement analysis, design, development, test, and support.
- Team player to work with team members in multiple geographical locations.
- Good SQL and Database hands on experience preferred.
- Working experience in Agile environment.
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem-solving abilities from an operational and technical perspective.
- Lend hands-on assistance to our team of developers, admins, and QA (Quality Assurance) as needed.
- Document current and future state processes and develop functional and technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
- Must be comfortable in rapidly changing and sometimes ambiguous work situations.