Who Are We?
MerchantE is an innovative, technology-focused company providing a full-service platform to support the payment processing needs for merchants of all sizes, including small business retail shops, B2B wholesalers, and global eCommerce enterprises. We partner with financial institutions, software developers, independent sales organizations, and agents to bring our solutions to market.
Why Join Us?
We’re growing and we’re looking for collaborative, innovative, and hard-working individuals to grow with us! We offer a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas and contributions are valued. Come experience, first-hand, the impact of your contributions.
Work collaboratively with members of the Marketing team and others across the company in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. This role will focus on supporting the marketing team to track and analyze lead generation and ROI for campaigns, and source customer and prospect lists for marketing campaigns using internal and external tools (e.g. Power BI and ZoomInfo). This position will also be responsible for marketing operations including accounting for marketing investments and ensuring consistent organizational and administrative practices across the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support Hubspot email and analytics projects and ensure campaign reporting is accurate and timely to impact real-time decision making.Set up reporting processes to analyze disposition of marketing leads that cycle across multiple systems
- Optimize automated reporting and supplement with manual efforts to fill reporting gaps between Salesforce.com and Hubspot
- Utilize PowerBI to supplement reporting and analysis
- Create and maintain library of marketing collateral available to users within the organization
- Manage logistics for tradeshows, including booth, swag and collateral, meeting strict timeline and budget requirements
- Facilitate submission of requisitions and invoices to Accounting system. Track invoicing and expenses for marketing team
- Utilize analytical tools such as Power BI to support list management
General Marketing Support
- Collaborate with marketing team members to support successful product launches, lead generation campaigns, events and partner efforts
- Assist in managing social media accounts for various company and product campaigns
- Conduct research and compile industry information when appropriate and needed
- Support Channel Marketing needs including custom branding needs for white label and referral partners; customized merchant applications for Partners; facilitating creation of Lead Referral Webforms
- BA in Business, Marketing or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar marketing role.
- High standards for organization; developed methodology for staying organized.
- Demonstrated proficiency managing complex projects like trade shows.
- Ability to make forward progress on multiple projects at once.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional attention to detail; proofreading skills
- Strong critical thinking abilities; problem solver, takes initiative to find solutions to achieve goals
- Self-motivated interest in learning about new marketing technologies, understanding our technology product offerings, and becoming knowledgeable about the financial technology industry.
- Excellent organizational and quantitative skills.
- Advanced Excel skills; must have Salesforce.com experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, great team player, eager to grow skills
Preferred Education, Skills or Experience:
- PowerPoint "expert" a strong plus
- Knowledge of digital advertising and marketing, Hubspot, and business promotion using LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram, a plus
- Marketing experience in the fintech or payments industry a plus but not required
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed, in preparation for occasional major event