Authentick seeks to empower everyone to make safer, better and faster decisions related to digital collectibles. In doing so, Authentick helps to create a trusted and vibrant digital collectibles ecosystem.
Authentick empowers the community and experts to verify collections to generate verified insights which are shared with buyers. All these will be done though the Authentick application and over time be integrated into transaction workflows.
Authentick is founded by Temasek and Menyala.
In this role, you’ll need to:
- Lead the execution of product discovery workflows in close collaboration with UX researchers, market researchers, designers, and other relevant stakeholders, with the objective of thoroughly understanding your users and their needs
- Own and map the opportunity and problem spaces that are relevant for your assigned products and product areas, and be comfortable at effectively communicating and presenting to other stakeholders
- Assist senior PMs in strategic decision making for development of solutions in close collaboration with researchers, designers, engineers, architects, and other relevant stakeholders, with the objective of delivering products and features that produce measurable impact and outcomes for users, customers, and the business
- Contribute to strategic business decision making from a product perspective in collaboration with leadership, business strategy, sales, marketing, engineering, research, design, operations, customer success, customer service, and others
- Implement and operate lean startup build-measure-learn hypothesis testing loops to iterate through the product and develop product market fit
- Work closely with senior PMs to define and drive product outcomes based on business outcomes
You Should Apply If You Possess:
- Experience with user research, ethnography, and design thinking techniques
- Some familiarity with defining requirements and specifications in an agile environment and cadence, working closely with design and engineering
- Familiarity or keen desire to learn how to use analytics and analytical methods to inform your practice as a PM
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication with an ability to convey concepts and ideas to different types of audiences, including customers, users, internal stakeholders, and executive leadership
- Natural curiosity
- A love for complex problems and systems
- Familiarity or strong desire to learn more about web3
- Ownership mindset