Splore is an AI company, building in stealth mode, to solve a new set of problems in the new internet. Focused on Gaming, Web3 and Virtual Worlds, we are re-imagining experiences, content and engagement from the fundamentals as we recognise that user behaviours and needs often go beyond the confines of indexed Web2.0 experiences.
We are currently building experiences to help gamers find gaming-related content, increase player-to-player discovery and more accurately assess in-game assets.
We believe there is a huge opportunity to reimagine content discovery and interaction as a new evolution of internet is born.
Splore is founded by Temasek and Menyala.
In this role you will:
As the Product Owner / Product Manager, you’ll work closely with key business and technical owners to build an accurate and shared understanding of requirements and deliver the product roadmap.
- Be involved in small to large-scale projects from discovery through to design, development, test, release, and measurement within gaming in Web3.
- Ensure problems are defined to the right level of detail and help define solution options.
- Act as an interface between the product team and key stakeholders.
- Ensure UX is ‘best in class’, through customer experience optimization and multivariate testing.
You Should Apply If You Possess:
- The ability to elicit requirements from stakeholders and communicate them to delivery teams.
- An understanding of customer interactions and user journeys.
- Knowledge of basic user testing principals for A/B and multivariate testing.
- A passion for continuously improving customer experience.
- The ability to deal with complex systems and data.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Owner / Product Manager specializing in gaming to join a passionate team who are dedicated to building an outstanding user experience.