What is Menyala?
We are a venture building team founded by Temasek, a global investment firm headquartered in Singapore. Currently operating as a single cross-functional strategy and business startup team, Menyala has a 2-pronged mission:
- Create repeatable methodology and capabilities to turn ideas into scalable industry-leading ventures in the realm of decentralized technologies
- Launch pioneering ventures by end 2022 that drive exponential value for people in a new wave of previously unimaginable businesses and business models
Product individuals are considered the “product champions” within our venture teams. You are in charge of defining product vision and developing MVP concepts through collaboration with cross-functional teams to understand customer requirements and solutions.
In this role you will
- You will guide and lead strategic choices for development of solutions that become core to success of products and ventures, helping stakeholders understand trade-offs e.g. why this not that, why now not later, and vice versa.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions from a product perspective in collaboration with engineering, research, design and business strategy teams
- Product champion in charge of defining product vision and developing MVP concepts through collaboration with cross-functional teams to understand customer requirement and solutions
- Ensure consumer value proposition and product market fit are prioritised at critical steps
- Define key hypotheses and lead experiments to test these hypotheses and iterate through stakeholder feedback to develop product market fit
- Lead prioritisation of use cases/features as part of concept development and product roadmap definition, while collaborating with program manager, technology and engineering team for delivery
- Work with business team to establish commercial viability of product and incorporate product roadmap into business plan
- Research and understand users and customers using human centered design, working closely with design researchers
- Be the steward for keeping the rest of the team problem-centric
You should apply if you possess:
- A strong track record in conceptualising, launching, pivoting and scaling technology products from the ground up based on customer requirements
- Excelled in leading cross-functional teams and have influenced decisions in product, engineering, design, research and business
- Able to clearly articulate commercial value of technology solution across each stage of the product roadmap to customers and internal business functions
- Up to date on latest technology trends and comfortable working with new technologies - bonus for deep knowledge in the decentralised space
- Relish working in a startup environment full of ambiguity with ability to manage time, stakeholders and schedules to meet ambitious goals