About The Role
We are looking for a career coach to specialize in supporting Product Managers. From working with them on their daily work, to their broader career goals, you will support Product-focused professionals throughout all phases of their careers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for our users.
- Providing 1:1 coaching, feedback, and support through virtual sessions as well as text, email, etc.
- Support professionals through group coaching and one-to-many sessions.
- Asynchronous feedback and review on content and materials.
- Working with the Mento team to improve the product and user experience
- Being an integral member of the coaching team — helping enhance our coaching practices and developing materials to deliver an incredible user experience and fulfill our mission of helping people thrive in jobs that they love.
- Acting with kindness and respect as an ambassador and representative of the Mento community
Who are you?
- Passionate about helping people advance in the workplace, and find and build fulfilling careers.
- 5+ years experience working in the tech industry working as a PM or closely with Product departments.
- Ideally, you have experience working as a career coach (though coaching certificates are not required!).
- A high EQ person with acts with empathy and can create a safe space for people.
- You understand that there are glorious and not so glorious aspects to any job. We are a startup and we all wear many hats!
- Comfortable with navigating ambiguity!
- This is a part-time position paid hourly with performance bonus.
- You must have bandwidth to put minimum 4 hours per week towards Mento.
- We will start with a 6-month initial commitment, more is great.
- Remote position. Candidates are preferably US-based.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We truly don’t care about your credentials! If you’re passionate about helping more people access sustainable, better paid careers, we want to hear from you.