About The Role
We are looking for a career coach to specialize in supporting new managers and senior managers. From working with them on their daily work, to their broader career goals, you will support managers throughout all phases of their jobs and careers.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the main point of contact for our users.
- Providing 1:1 coaching, feedback, and support through virtual sessions as well as text, email, etc.
- Support professionals through group coaching and one-to-many sessions.
- Asynchronous feedback and review on content and materials.
- Working with the Mento team to improve the product and user experience
- Being an integral member of the coaching team — helping enhance our coaching practices and developing materials to deliver an incredible user experience and fulfill our mission of helping people thrive in jobs that they love.
- Acting with kindness and respect as an ambassador and representative of the Mento community
Who are you?
- Passionate about helping people advance in the workplace, and find and build fulfilling careers.
- 5+ years experience working in the tech industry working as a manager.
- Ideally, you have experience working as a career coach (though coaching certificates are not required!).
- A high EQ person with acts with empathy and can create a safe space for people.
- You understand that there are glorious and not so glorious aspects to any job. We are a startup and we all wear many hats!
- Comfortable with navigating ambiguity!
- This is a part-time position paid hourly with performance bonus.
- You must have bandwidth to put minimum 3 hours per week towards Mento.
- We will start with a 6-month initial commitment, more is great.
- Remote position. Candidates are preferably US-based.