Menlo Security's mission is enabling the world to connect, communicate and collaborate securely without compromise. COVID-19 has made our mission all the more real. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, 9/10 of the largest global banks and the Department of Defense.
The world has fundamentally changed. We are growing from 250 employees into the next phase of our journey, and we need passionate talent filled with empathy and agility. The right candidate for the job is ethical, hyper-organized, fanatical about seeing things through to completion, service-oriented, and humble enough to take feedback and coaching yet confident enough to provide feedback and coaching.
Menlo is well-funded for growth and our investors are second to none. They include Vista Equity Partners (“Vista”), General Catalyst, JPMC, American Express, HSBC, and Ericsson Ventures.
You will be responsible for three key areas - IT/InfoSec of Menlo Security, Compliance Initiatives, and Security Engineering of the Menlo Security Product. You will also be called upon to evangelize Menlo’s industry leading Isolation technology with Menlo customers, prospects, and represent the benefits of it at various industry forums.
Experiences that will make you successful in this role include:
- Comprehensive knowledge of the threat landscape to protect Menlo Security employees and contractors.
- Solid foundation of global compliance and privacy regulations.
- Good understanding of SaaS security so you can work with the world class Security Engineering team to ensure platform protection.
- Good understanding of AWS and other public cloud providers and the security considerations as they relate to Menlo product and roadmap.
- Experience creating an information security awareness training program for all employees and contractors.
- Ability to work with the team to review existing IT/InfoSec implementation and develop a comprehensive information security roadmap/strategy that enables Menlo's business objectives.
- Requires a master’s degree in Information Systems, IT Security, Computer Science or a related discipline or the equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 15+ years of relevant experience in the Information Technology space.
- 7+ years of experience in software development, application security, or security engineering.
- Experience with presenting an executive overview to senior executives including CEO and the Board
- Worked with internal and external auditors to successfully achieve SOC2 and ISO27001 certification.
- Worked with global government organizations on certifications like FedRAMP, Common Criteria, and various authorizations to operate.
- Proven ability to organize, provide visibility, and execute across various functions within the organization to move the compliance agenda and improve overall security posture.
- Proven track record of growing a small program over 3+ years to a functional, thriving IT/InfoSec/Compliance program.
- Proven leadership skills providing direction, monitoring performance, motivating staff and building a positive working environment.
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We have five core values: Stay Aligned, Get It Done, Customer Empathy, Think Creatively and Help Each Other Out. We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building a legacy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.