**no relocation or visa sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security secures cloud transformations with zero compromise on security, user experience, visibility and control. We’re a complete cloud security platform that’s built in the cloud for the cloud, using a fundamentally different approach: We’ve elevated isolation to become the core of the platform. When you make the transition from on premise to the cloud the way we’ll show you today, you transcend “almost secure” as it relates to malware, phishing, data loss prevention, policy enforcement, visibility, control, latency, and user experience.
We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to build our team as we grow the company, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
This role will be responsible for three areas within Menlo Security’s marketing function.
- Public and analyst relations
- Content marketing
- Field and channel marketing
The position requires close collaboration with sales and other groups within the company including product management and R&D. Comfort with and experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization is required. There will be a great deal of close planning and alignment on events and other marketing programs to ensure they are leveraged in the field and that messaging is consistent.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key industry analysts to ensure Menlo Security is perceived as a market leader
- Increase awareness of Menlo Security through PR, social media, and other programs
- Design and execute content strategy that aligns with marketing campaigns, sales’ needs, and marketing objectives
- Create and develop content for executive presentations that communicates the Menlo Security value messages
- Develop and execute quarterly plans to drive demand and pipeline with regional events primarily focused on IT/security buyers
- Coordinate and align plans with other marketing functions to ensure maximum use of resources and to minimize overlap/conflict
- Ensure corporate marketing priorities, messages and use cases are showcased in regional programs and events
- Measure success by reporting on leads generated, contribution to sales pipeline, and revenue growth attributed to regional marketing programs and efforts
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 10+ years of professional experience, with at least 5 years in a leadership role and 5 years in IT/security industry
- Background in public relations, content marketing, and channel/field marketing
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or related area
- Comfortable interacting with sales leadership and high level executives
- Experience with budget management and event planning
- Demonstrated success in managing a global team to design and execute marketing campaigns
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual attitude of what we’re seeking to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, be responsible for your role, and have a hand in building something phenomenal.
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Discounts through PerkSpot
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.