**no relocation or visa sponsorship available **
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need hardworking people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, seek new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
Menlo Security is looking for a motivated and basically brilliant Business Development Representative (BDR) to add to its growing sales organization. It’s the perfect job for someone early in their career who wants to break into the fast-growing enterprise software industry and pursue a dynamic career.
You have a background that demonstrates your success in being competitive, smart, and goal-oriented. In this role, you will be responsible for generating new opportunities, handling inbound sales inquiries, following up on marketing campaigns and collaborating with our sales team to build our pipeline. This is an opportunity to make an immediate impact and be rewarded accordingly. As a remote worker based in either Sydney or Melbourne, you will be naturally driven and self-motivated.
- Prospect into accounts within your territory and find leads to qualify for your Sales counterpart
- Email, call, and send LinkedIn messages to help fill the pipeline with qualified sales opportunities
- Manage inbound inquiries and handling lead management
- Conduct high level conversations with mid and senior level executives in the security space
- Demonstrable experience and proficiency in high pressure, competitive situations
- Willingness to try new concepts and open to coaching
- Passion for technology
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup team environment; you're a meticulous, innovative, creative thinker, never satisfied with the status quo
- You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal; you have a track record of giving successful presentations.
- Experience using Salesforce, Outreach.io, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Google Apps is a plus.
- 2-3 years of experience in a professional environment (experience on phone or public speaking preferred)
- High ethical and moral standards
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to meet and exceed achievable targets
- Motivation, drive and a self-starting attitude
- Articulate and excellent follow up skills
- Strong desire to move up in other sales functions at Menlo Security
- Fluency in Korean highly regarded but not essential
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.