Menlo Security, Inc. delivers security without compromise and helps enterprises achieve digital transformation to leverage the full benefits of the cloud. Its solutions are built on the world’s first and only Isolation Core™. Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, Menlo Security is trusted by eight of the ten largest banks in the world, critical infrastructure, and large government agencies. It is backed by General Catalyst, Sutter Hill Ventures, Engineering Capital, Osage University Partners, American Express Ventures, Ericsson Ventures, HSBC, and JP Morgan Chase.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo Security! We’re looking to grow from 200 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey towards IPO. We need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
This role will partner with the regional sales teams and partners to provide solutions for our customers. We are looking for someone who can evangelize the Menlo Security Isolation Platform and help move the business forward with a consultative approach to the pre-sales process.
- Providing product support to prospects, customers, and partners
- Mapping technical and business value to align with key business goals
- Coordinating Proof of Concept (POC) delivery to demonstrate value and differentiation
- Support regional marketing campaigns and partner events
- Identifying potential new business opportunities and developing long-term partnerships
- Delivering high-level and detailed technical presentations tailored to specific customers requirements
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years' in a sales or system engineering role
- In-depth knowledge of IT Security Technology: Particularly hands-on experience in the deployment, configuration and troubleshooting of Web Proxy technologies and Email technologies
- In depth experience with SWG, NGFW, HTTP, SMTP, SAML, ADFS and SSL/TLS
- Knowledge & experience in security relevant technologies and trends
- Ability to manage the technical response to RFIs/RFP's
- Experience maintaining current pre-sales engagement processes and progress in SFDC
- Knowledge of how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Web Proxy and Email technologies
- Background in the IT Security and/or Content Security markets such as anti-malware or advanced threat protection is a plus
- Fluent in Japanese and English (reading, writing and speaking)
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.