**no relocation or visa sponsorship available **
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 210 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need hardworking people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, seek new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
The Director of Sales (East) must be a knowledgeable, capable and charismatic leader with proven experience managing regional sales representatives, hunting enterprise-level net new logos, and ideally working with a scaling company in the SaaS security space. They must be focused on meeting corporate sales, revenue, operational and strategic goals as well as the professional growth, development and success of their regional sales team members. They will be an outstanding cross-functional team member and brand ambassador both internally and externally.
This role will be reporting to the Vice President of Sales, Americas.
- Successfully managing, growing and developing a team of regional sales professionals in the Eastern United States.
- Defining and implementing a sales strategy for the Eastern US
- Driving the virtual regional sales teams to achieve stated goals and quotas, by managing account activity, forecasts, close rates, and ensuring strong pipeline management.
- Maturing sales processes, procedures, and programs -- and negotiating new and updated customer agreements
- Implementing new program elements and processes that aid Menlo’s recruitment, accreditations, enablement, measurement and accountability
- Working tirelessly to make it easier for customers to do business with Menlo Security
- Playing a hands-on role with the Eastern regional sales organization, maintaining a personal presence and high visibility in the field, and directly participating in customer activities and sales cycles in key markets and accounts
- Identifying areas for innovation and process improvement in all aspects of regional sales management, including discounts, compensation, incentives, quality presentations, and new strategies and tactics
- Setting the tone within a customer-centric culture by fostering a success-oriented, accountability-based organization and ensuring that our core values and objectives are put into practice -- open communication, creativity to establish a team spirit of problem-solving, and dedication to identifying/capturing new business opportunities.
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of experience at global enterprise technology companies - including security and software experience
- 5+ years of experience leading regional sales teams for an enterprise technology company
- Very knowledgeable and experienced in regional sales management, reporting, required assets, processes, incentives, and effective programs
- Fluid, working knowledge of how to build and measure pipeline creation, deal velocity, quoting, proposing, presenting and discussing solutions with C-level and other executive decision-makers
- Highly developed client satisfaction focus -- excellent decision-making and conflict resolution skills
- Experience managing both the strategic direction and tactical execution of a high-growth and experienced regional sales team; strong leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills required -- including content development
- 40-50% travel required
- Strong knowledge of the Cyber Security Market
- Master’s degree in a related business, education or technology field
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual attitude of what we’re seeking to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, be responsible for your role, and have a hand in building something phenomenal.
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Discounts through PerkSpot
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.