**no relocation or visa sponsorship available **
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need hardworking people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, seek new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
Menlo Security is one of the fastest growing start-up companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying Isolation to different internet and e-mail based tasks, we have in effect killed all attackers kill chain. If you have a passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, you would be a perfect fit for Menlo Security.
- Master Menlo Security technologies
- Use exceptional written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with channel partner leadership, sales, and technical stakeholders.
- Use strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Remain organized and focused on removing sales obstacles through creativity and adaptation to rapidly change circumstances
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Effectively position the technology against competitive offerings
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Be responsible for representing the products, company values and brand to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders
- Suggest creative alternatives to address or overcome technical challenges
- Capture requested features and provide feedback to Product Management, Sales management, Development, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
- Be willing to travel up to 60%
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or masters degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of selling experience
- Minimum of 5+ years Information Security experience
- Existing relationships with key channel partners
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual attitude of what we’re seeking to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, be responsible for your role, and have a hand in building something phenomenal.
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Discounts through PerkSpot
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.