Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defence, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services including 8 of the top 10 global banks, and various government agencies.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need hardworking people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, seek new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
We are seeking a high-energy, experienced security sales representative with expertise in both mid-market and global 2000. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives in the field, calling on both new and existing accounts in the patch. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic startup environment and thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to CTO’s, CIO’s, CISO’s and security experts.
- Effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with CXO- and VP-level audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partner leadership and technical stakeholders
- Use strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Provide professional responses to customer RFPs / RFIs
- Represent the products, company values and brand to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Take ownership of the POC/Pilot process
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation
- Capture requested features and provide feedback to Product Management, Sales management, Development, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8 years in Sales and 5 years Information Security experience
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual attitude of what we’re seeking to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, be responsible for your role, and have a hand in building something phenomenal.
Benefits & Perks:
- PMI: Personal Medical Insurance (paid by company)
- Pension (4% company contribution)
- Life assurance
- Fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Flexible work hours and work from home opportunities
- Be part of company that is truly changing the security industry!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.