**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need hardworking people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, seek new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
About the role:
This Global Digital Program Manager will be responsible for strategy and execution of a diversified portfolio of global digital programs to support our demand generation effort. The digital programs include both inbound and outbound marketing programs such as PPC, Retargeting, Display Advertising and Content Syndication. Experience supporting a global marketing organization and working in a highly data focused environment is critical for the success for this role.
- Drive planning for quarterly digital program spend in support of global and regional demand gen goals.
- Collaborate and support our global campaign strategy and execution.
- Help Menlo Security establish an efficient global inbound marketing engine which includes SEM, retargeting, paid social and SEO.
- Increase web inbound leads' collection by driving quality traffic to the site, optimizing content and user experience when prospects land on our website.
- Manage end to end execution of our digital program portfolio from contract negotiation, content strategy, leads hand off to ADRs and program performance analytics.
- Coordinate content planning effort and apply standard methodologies for content amplification on our website, social and other digital channels based on persona and buyer journey.
- Track and report on digital program performance based on our hybrid demand waterfall model.
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing in a global B2B technology company
- Strong understanding of B2B demand generation framework and standard methodologies
- Expertise in SEM & SEO highly desired
- Hands on with Marketo, Salesforce, Google Analytics. Proficiency in Word Press, HTML a strong plus.
- Experienced in agency management and budgeting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical acumen and have a data-driven approach in decision making
- Based in San Francisco bay area
- Cybersecurity industry experience preferred
- Assess our current inbound marketing practice and provide feedback for improvement.
- Take ownership of our current digital programs and vendor relationship.
- Assess our content marketing practice, own content editorial calendar and provide plan of improvement.
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual attitude of what we’re seeking to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, be responsible for your role, and have a hand in building something phenomenal.
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Discounts through PerkSpot
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.