**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
This role will partner with the regional sales teams and partners to provide solutions for our customers. We are looking for someone who can evangelize the Menlo Security Isolation Platform and help move the business forward with a consultative approach to the pre-sales process.
- Providing product support to prospects, customers, and partners
- Mapping technical and business value to align with key business goals
- Coordinating Proof of Concept (POC) delivery to demonstrate value and differentiation
- Support regional marketing campaigns and partner events
- Identifying potential new business opportunities and developing long-term partnerships
- Delivering high-level and detailed technical presentations tailored to specific customers requirements
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years' in a sales or system engineering role
- Strong expertise with SMTP, NGFW, SAML, ADFS, SSL
- Ability to manage the technical response to RFIs/RFP's
- Experience maintaining current pre-sales engagement processes and progress in SFDC
- Knowledge of how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Web Proxy technologies
- Background in the IT Security market is a plus
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.