**no relocation or visa sponsorship available **
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber-attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defence, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defence.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
- Travel (25-50%) to customer sites installing and deploying Menlo Security solutions as outlined by the statement of work
- Interact with the Menlo Security Support team to troubleshoot and diagnose support cases
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project deliverables/scope
- Document and template necessary documentation packages for customers as defined
- Script and automate repetitive tasks
- Handover to Technical Account Management for further enhancement of the security posture provided to the customer, deliver support when appropriate
- Work on a team or lead a team depending upon the specified project
- Provide complex solutions in customer environments and execute/document said solutions by self or as a team leader
- Demonstrate the robustness and the value of the Menlo solution
- Other tasks and duties as needed to support the customer and/or business
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Public Cloud Platforms Architecture and Deployment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Architecture and delivery with Enterprise and/or Service Provider customers where virtualization environments such as Open Stack, NSX, Kubernetees
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in building/integrating security solutions in large environments
- Solid understanding of Internet protocols and applications
- Ability to effectively juggle and manage many different tasks simultaneously
- Scripting experience - Python, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, CFT is preferred
- Demonstrated project leadership skill is preferred
- AWS Certified Solution Architect Professional, AWS Advanced Certified Networking Specialty, MCSE Cloud Platforms, VMWare VCAP6-NV is preferred
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Pension (4% company contribution)
- Life assurance
- Fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Flexible work hours and work from home opportunities
- Be part of company that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.