**no relocation or visa sponsorship available **
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need hardworking people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, seek new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
The Compliance Program Manager will act as a key contact and subject matter expert to help ensure compliance and security standards are met for the company. In this role, you will help drive implementation of security controls, compliance awareness and report initiatives to key partners and Senior Management. Responsibilities will also include helping to build, maintain and improve effective policies, processes, trainings and communications. You will work with other groups, including Engineering, Operations, IT, Legal and HR to set shared goals and resources to meet deadlines, identify risks and remove roadblocks. The Compliance Program Manager will also help lead and manage audits.
- Take the lead and manage security compliance for Menlo
- Help achieve and maintain certifications (including ISO 27001, SOC2 and FedRAMP)
- Lead and run assessments and audits
- Support and help handle Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Maintain and manage ISMS policy documents
- Risk Management
- Train and evangelize Information Security for Menlo
What We’re Looking For
- Experience with compliance standards. Ideally ISO 27001, SOC and FedRAMP
- 3+ years of Program Management experience or equivalent compliance project management experience
- Experience working in a startup a strong plus
- BS degree in engineering-related field or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and strong ability to learn new things with little guidance
- Highly organized and thorough with critical attention to detail and documentation
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual attitude of what we’re seeking to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, be responsible for your role, and have a hand in building something phenomenal.
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Discounts through PerkSpot
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.