**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
We're looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our growing accounting team. The position will report to the Manager, Accounting.
- Review and process customer orders, ensure order information is transferred properly from Salesforce to NetSuite;
- Lead day-to-day customer invoice processing, manage customer A/R aging report and send A/R statements periodically;
- Clear customer payments and reconcile A/R bank account on weekly basis;
- Assist with commission plan setup and commission calculations;
- Assist with setting up revenue plans in NetSuite, review and post recurring revenue journal entries;
- Assist with reviewing and managing parts of the Procure-To-Pay cycle, including vendor setup in NetSuite and Coupa, purchase order review, and payment error resolution;
- Assist with month end closing process including journal entries, accruals, reconciliations and other projects as needed;
- Assist with preparing international payroll files, compensation related accruals, inter-company billings, and other ad hoc projects as needed;
- Prepare reports and analysis to support audit, tax return and various compliance requirements;
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience, preferably in tech industry
- S in accounting, finance or a related field, CPA is a plus
- Working knowledge of U.S. GAAP, experience with international accounting is a plus
- Working knowledge of NetSuite and Salesforce, experience with Xactly, Coupa, Expensify or Avalara is a plus
- Advanced Excel skills such as vlookup, pivotable, etc.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to productively work in a fast-paced environment independently, or within a team
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement