Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber-attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defence, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defence.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
This position can be located anywhere in the UK
About the team
Infrastructure Engineering is responsible for building and operating the Menlo infrastructure platform. Together we enable our customers to connect to the internet without compromise. Our environment spans 40+ data centers and provides internet services globally. We expect failure, build security in by design, create evolvable systems and enable multi-tenancy across the infrastructure. Automation is an absolute.
We are committed to getting it done properly, the first time.
- Experience building and running a high-transactional, 24x7 production environment
- Experience with cloud services; multiple data centers and public cloud (namely AWS)
- Strong familiarity with systems engineering at scale and distributed computing
- Extensive knowledge and experience with systems and software programming
- Experience with Linux and Linux kernel internals; configuration and tuning
- Experience with systems configuration management and CI automation
- Expertise in the design and implementation of infrastructure observability; service performance, monitoring and load automation
- Experience with networking, load balancing, caching, compression, application firewalling, proxy, SSL termination, systems and application security
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Pension (4% company contribution)
- Life assurance
- Fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Flexible work hours and work from home opportunities
- Be part of a company that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.