Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber-attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defence, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defence.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Operations Site Reliability Engineer you will be a key member in our Cloud Operations group, you’ll work as part of a team responsible for automating and managing the production instances of the company’s products and services, ensuring 24x7 availability by leveraging appropriate management tools and implementing automated management processes.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of Linux server and Amazon AWS operations as well as networking across both virtualized and non-virtualized environments.
What We’re Looking For
- Interpret information and provide informed analysis,
- Manage operational fault resolution while issuing customer updates
- Experience with some of the following AWS services - EC2, S3, Elastic IPs, Security Groups, Route 53, VPC, Elastic Load Balancing, and auto-scaling groups
- Experience with CloudFormation or Terraform
- Understanding of TCP/IP LAN/WAN networking & troubleshooting and knowledge of the HTTP protocol
- Familiarity configuring and managing hardware & software based firewalls, load balancers and proxy servers
- Working knowledge and familiarity with monitoring tools such as Splunk
- Proficiency with programming/scripting languages such as Python, Bash
- Build and deployment experience using virtualization technology such as VMware and KVM
- Business level proficiency in English and understanding of AWS terminology
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Pension (4% company contribution)
- Life assurance
- Fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Flexible work hours and work from home opportunities
- Be part of company that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.