**no relocation available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we seek hardworking people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, seek new challenges and take ownership of your career.
About the Role
As one of the founding members of the Security Research team, the candidate will play a crucial role in building the culture and the ethos of the team. The candidate will primarily be responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure that makes research easier, faster and more productive
- Excellent communication and people skills – People are our most critical asset. Relationship building and stellar communication will take you far in our fast-moving environment
- Great teammate – This is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment
- Self-starter – We trust our employees and have no desire to micro-manage. Seeking a proactive individual who will set and achieve high goals with the right balance of guidance and initiative. Asking questions and learning from every situation is always encouraged!
- Hustle – Hustle and passion are the lifeblood of our Company. We move fast and deliver results because of the this.
- Attention to detail – Balanced with swift execution. We need to do things quickly and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging and this should be a strength of yours
- BSc or greater in computer science
- Must have hands on experience in supervised, unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Ability to analyze data, train and build machine learning models
- Must be able to write proof of concept code
- Problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Full stack experience is a preferred.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure is a plus
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as MXNET, Tensorflow is a plus
- Security knowledge is an advantage.
- Desire to learn new technologies and innovate
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual attitude of what we’re seeking to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, own your role, and have a hand in building something phenomenal.
Benefits & Perks:
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Discounts through PerkSpot
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.