**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you have the opportunity to be part of the founding talent team. We’re a team that values a track record for an owner’s mindset, customer advocacy, and “spikiness” in delivering high-quality results. We believe that being a part of a collaborative team is one of the most rewarding parts of our work. We believe you can predict your future by inventing it. You'll be empowered to build a top-of-funnel strategy, co-design and implement recruiting programs, as we build a world-class recruiting practice. Partnering with a wide range of teams here, you'll make an impact across the company through the relationships you build both internally and externally. This is an incredible opportunity for an aspiring recruiter or sourcer. This role reports to the VP, People.
- Partner closely with recruiters and admin business partners to move candidates through the interview process
- Schedule candidate interviews and team meetings
- Provide candidates with a fantastic experience through the entire recruiting process
- Help to develop and improve recruiting processes from the ground up (e.g. tracking candidate data or interview training)
- Take direction from recruiters to build sourcing skills: talent mapping, outreach, and screening.
- At least 1 year in a role with heavy calendaring
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot