**no relocation or visa sponsorship available **
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
You will be responsible for managing a Professional Services (PS) team with full Profit/Loss responsibility for the PS delivery across Menlo Security’s global customer base. You will assume responsibility for the existing PS team and provide leadership for the delivery of consulting, resident engineering and Deployment Services for all customers.
You will advise, coach and lead the PS teams on project delivery, solution development and deployment, and revenue generation responsibilities. You are well versed in setting customer expectations, pacing internal and external teams to keep them on track, and motivating the PS team members to do their best work. The Sr Director of PS is a critical position to the company and will be both tactical and strategic in duties. Building strong connections with customers, other Customer Success teams and external partners to ensure customers successful adoption of the Menlo Security platform.
- Build and grow the PS delivery team to support the organizational growth plans in alignment with customer demand, with full responsibility for P&L of the delivery organization
- Engagement Delivery Leadership which includes relationship management with the customers, management of all projects through the project managers, implementation and monitoring of project financials to ensure project efficiency
- Practice Development - requires taking ownership of all aspects of building and supporting the expansion of PS delivery practices. This includes helping to make key successful hires, mentoring staff and making the contributions required to create a steady foundation for the continued development of the practice
- Utilization – drive efficient use of all delivery team resources so that team utilization goals are attained while driving customer satisfaction and project revenue goals
- Facilitate and participate in the pre-sales process and statement of work preparation for very large complex opportunities
- Develop Services strategy and organize team efforts while meeting and exceeding organizational goals
- Work closely with the sales team during the sales process to learn about specific customer needs and concerns that can be quickly addressed
- Serve as a key Services Leader to customers and maintain customer satisfaction
- Develop and evolve service improvements based on customer feedback
- Help develop new strategies for growth based around Professional Services
- Ensure the PS Service Delivery teams are meeting their billable utilization targets
- Develop career plans with goals and objectives so that each team members’ career development can be documented, tracked and supported
- Engage with senior sales leadership to determine and align Practice activities and sales engagement to prioritized sales programs and promotions, ensuring alignment is driven through the theater
- Working with the appropriate Product Management and Engineering/Development teams to help integrate Professional Services into the new product introduction processes in both product scoping and field readiness phases
- Typically requires 10-15 years of related Professional Services and/or Support Services leadership experience
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to present at internal and external meetings and events regarding professional services
- History of building trusting relationships with PS delivery teams, Engineering teams, Sales, Marketing, and service delivery Partners
Our professional services team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients post-sale. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology evolve, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised. But you won’t wait for them to be raised, you’ll seek them out, too. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer experience in the cybersecurity industry.
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot