**no relocation or visa sponsorship available **
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
As a Renewal Account Manager, you will be accountable for owning and executing a portfolio of renewal contracts for Menlo Security’s products and services. The Renewal Account Manager works with a team of sales account executives, sales engineers, and customer success management to ensure the satisfaction of our existing customer base and secure their subscriptions. You will engage with customer executives, partners and across Menlo’s teams to develop a holistic, deep view of customer requirements and objectives, and define a strategy to drive renewals to on-time closure. The successful candidate will have sound sales experience and excellent business acumen blended with strong interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Develop a strong partnership with customer shareholders, channel partners, and executive sponsors to drive product adoption, retention, and expansion
- Drive the Renewals motion with the customer and lead a team of Menlo resources for all renewal activities from opportunity identification to negation to close
- Understand customers’ and partners’ procurement process
- Analyze data and trends to identify growth opportunities and risk
- Gain a deep understanding of typical business challenges faced by our customers to appropriately map features in their security environments
- Address and associate business benefits to align with emerging and evolving needs
- Identify risks to renewals with our clients on an ongoing basis and collaborate with internal teams to remediate client concerns
- Monitor key performance metrics like customer satisfaction, renewal rate, upsell/cross-sell lead identification, reference-ability, renewal likelihood, adoption, consumption, and customer engagement
- Leverage key metrics to build a strategic plan to address decreases or negative changes in the metrics listed above
- 3-5 years working in pre-sales, account management, customer success, consulting or similar roles related to driving customer success and adoption
- Experience working with Cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure) and in cybersecurity
- Previous experience with a SaaS solutions company and/or an enterprise software company
- Strong consulting and project management skills, with proven results working as a reliable advisor to drive business value for customers
- Highly data-driven with a dedication to following the process
- Passionate about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers in your portfolio
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging security risks and challenges
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission. You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer experience in the cybersecurity industry.
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot