Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
The successful candidate will administer and maintain Salesforce.com features, enhancements, and applications in support of all corporate departments, particularly Sales and Marketing. We are looking for someone who with Salesforce knowledge but someone who believes in best practices and can take our Salesforce administration services to the next level. The candidate must have strong communication and organizational skills to work with business users and managers to determine requirements and apply business process and knowledge to enhancement requests.
- Manage all new user set-ups and deactivation, including ongoing support requests, administrative needs of users and executing configuration changes.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, and page layouts.
- Determine and implement business user requirements.
- Define, communicate, and implement new features and functionality.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and thorough functional design testing on all changes.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, custom reports, and list views.
- Administer validation rules and custom workflows.
- Communicate, and manage implementation of new features, business user requirements and functionality
- Reporting on results and lead disposition. Lead Assignment Rules, Lead Scoring and Lead flow routing.
- Administering hierarchies, role profiles and user access in a multi-organization salesforce.com instance.
- Maintain naming conventions of pick lists, report folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability.
- Identify adoption issues and foster best practice use of Salesforce.com or any adjacent components
- Regular audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvement.
- Develop and maintain end user training documentation and deliver training.
- Perform manual or automated data entry/data clean-up as required.
- Salesforce.com 201 Certification Must
- Understand standard and custom objects, validation, record types, page layouts, user profiles, reporting, and analytics.
- Understand AppExchange installations and other integrations.
- Comfortable with HTML emails and landing page layout
- Performs mass data imports using the API or import tools as requested
- Administers Salesforce with other third party solutions such as lead flows into Salesforce
- Ability to drive projects/issues to completion
- Familiar with Salesforce Data Loader
- Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
- Proficient in data manipulation (Excel)
- Strong overall technical background
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- 5+ minimum years in a similar role/ Bachelor degree or equivalent experience/Salesforce.com certification a plus
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.