**no relocation or visa sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We recently raised $75 million in Series-D funding and are backed by top industry investors. We support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
We are seeking a high-energy, experienced security channel sales representative with expertise in national, regional, and MSSP channel markets. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our channel sales initiatives in the field, calling on both new and existing partners in the region. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic startup environment and thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to our valued channel community.
What You Will Do
- Master Menlo Security technologies
- Use exceptional written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with channel partner leadership, sales, and technical stakeholders.
- Use strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Remain organized and focused on removing sales obstacles through creativity and adaptation to rapidly change circumstances
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Effectively position the technology against competitive offerings
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Be responsible for representing the products, company values and brand to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders
- Suggest creative alternatives to address or overcome technical challenges
- Capture requested features and provide feedback to Product Management, Sales management, Development, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
- Be willing to travel up to 60%
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or masters degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of selling experience
- Minimum of 5+ years Information Security experience
- Existing relationships with key Federal Channel Partners
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Menlo Security outside of the Talent organization. Menlo Security’s policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via Greenhouse (ATS). Agencies must have a valid services agreement executed and must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Menlo Security. In the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment will be paid.