**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We are in series-c funding backed by top industry investors, and we support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
We're looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our growing accounting team. The position will report to the accounting manager. and will be focused on various accounting duties.
- Customer Creation in NetSuite
- Record Invoices and customer remittance payments
- Manage processing of new vendor setup, including W-9 and 8-Ben
- Initiate and maintain invoices in Bill.com
- Code expenses for bookkeeping purposes.
- New Employees setup in Expensify
- Maintain expense reporting platform
- Reconcile executive and company card statement to receipts
- Identify and re-class inter-company expenses
- Enter monthly payroll, bonus, and commissions numbers in ADP
- Manage New hires and Termed employees in ADP
- Prepare Month-end journal entries and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related
- 1-3 years of related experience including journal entries and reconciliation
- Experience with NetSuite, Expensify, and ADP
- Strong Microsoft Office skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement