**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We are in series-c funding backed by top industry investors, and we support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 160 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
The Director of Demand Gen will be crucial in driving and executing its go to market strategy to build out a global demand center that designs and delivers high impact programs that generate new leads, builds pipeline and accelerates sales. This is a career defining opportunity to establish the demand center function at Menlo Security.
- Developing the Demand Center organization and evolving provided services to match business objectives
- Providing data intelligence and guidance with regards to optimal marketing mix execution to generate new leads and move existing pipeline
- Driving reporting and analytics insight into marketing dashboards across key performance indicators mapped to the awareness and demand funnel
- Partnering with marketing teams to extend the reach of automation impact (pipeline acceleration, lead nurturing, customer retention, etc.)
- Implementing best practices in database management to increase data integrity and market reach across geographies
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 10 years experience developing and executing strategic B2B demand gen programs
- Strong knowledge of B2B, Cyber Security or SaaS industries
- Ability to have a hands-on leadership approach and engage with global stakeholder groups
- Experience allocating quarterly budgets and making data based decisions
- background using SiriusDecisions best practices tool
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Company events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement