**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We are in series-c funding backed by top industry investors, and we support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 160 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
This role will focus on marketing campaigns leads and achieving pipeline quotas through cultivating strong relationships with prospects and identifying key buying requirements. The ADR's perform prospecting activities and arrange in-person, phone, or web appointments between prospective customers and field sales personnel.
- Qualifying leads from marketing campaigns for sales opportunities
- Reaching out to potential prospects via cold calls and emails
- Identifying client needs and position Menlo Security as a solution
- Set up meetings with prospective clients and account executives
- Working closely with sales and teams to collaborate on territory sales and marketing plans
- Engaging with partners to on lead and demand generation activity
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an account development representative, or inside sales in an outbound/prospecting role
- BA/BS degree
- Background with multiple prospecting techniques, including cold calls
- Experience with SFDC and Outreach applications
- Understanding of ADR/ISR/SDR performance metrics
- Ability to deliver presentations
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We encourage open communication, leadership is supportive of new ideas, and there are tremendous career growth opportunities!
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Company events & team offsites
- Employee discounts
- Cell phone reimbursement