**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We are in series-c funding backed by top industry investors, and we support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
This role will focus on outbound marketing activities, including crafting the appropriate messaging and positioning products. The Product Marketing Manager will drive and innovative marketing programs to increase demand.
- Developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Communicating the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the necessary tools to support the selling process
- Driving the strategy and launch of new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation
- Providing expert market intelligence on competitors customer base buying criteria
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years' of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years in a field facing role
- BA/BS degree in business, sales or marketing
- Background in content creation and supporting field events
- Knowledge Security or SaaS products preferred
- Possess the management skills to interact with various cross-functional teams and third parties
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement