Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the outbound marketing activities for Menlo Security, Inc. You will craft the messaging and positioning for products. You'll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
- Being a self-motivated starter and owning projects end to end including content creation, supporting field events
- Experience with Security or SaaS products preferred.
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage - premiums 100% covered by the company for employees and all eligible dependents
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited Vacation/ PTO; Paid major holidays
- Lunch provided daily at US HQ
- Free Orange Theory Classes
- Fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Flexible work hours and potential work from home opportunities
- Be a part of team that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.