**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We are in series-c funding backed by top industry investors, and we support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 160 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
We are seeking a high-energy, experienced security sales representative with expertise in both mid-market and global 2000. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives in the field, calling on both new and existing accounts in the patch. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic startup environment and thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to executive leadership and security experts.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 6 years' sales experience in the technology space
- BA degree or equivalent
- Possess a background in representing SaaS or Security company products and brand to customers at various field events
- Knowledge of the POC/Pilot process and how to assess customer requirements to tailor tests and findings accordingly
- Ability to take a pro-active approach in finding creative alternatives to address and overcome technical challenges
- Exposure to a start-up environment with the drive to excel in a fast growing business
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Company events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement