**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We are in series-c funding backed by top industry investors, and we support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
Menlo Security is looking for an People Operations Lead/Manager to help build out our HR team. We are in a high-growth stage and this is a new position which will be vital to our company’s continued success. The person in this role will be focusing on evaluating current programs and processes, driving continuous improvements as we grow, implement necessary employee training, and ensure we provide a consistent positive impact on the overall employee experience.
- Driving the initiative to grow the HR People Operations department
- Build and strengthen our culture in alignment with the company’s values and goals
- Providing counsel to executive leadership, and be an advocate for employees as we navigate through a high growth stage
- Implement and maintain HRIS, Payroll, Benefits, and LMS systems
- Partner with Recruiting to create a comprehensive New Hire and on=boarding programs for US, Remote, and International employees
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 7 years’ in HR/People Operations
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and compliance laws
- Prior experience supporting operations in both domestic and international locations
- Familiarity with HRIS and LMS systems
- Background working at a small to mid-sized start up in a high growth stage
- Experience with SaaS based and Security Products
- Possess the expertise to scale HR in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to handle rapid changes and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven experience in driving continuous improvements to build an inclusive, fun and engaging culture
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement