Renewals/ Customer Relationships Representative- Palo Alto or San Francisco
Renewals/ Customer Relationships is a critical and growing part of Menlo Security’s business. The core purposes for the department are to deliver on revenue quotas and to lead an organization built for high performance that can support rapid growth with high customer satisfaction. Successful candidate will be responsible for executing a strong Renewals process.
Renewals/ Customer Relationship Representative is chartered with these primary deliverables:
1) Meet Renewals Quotas and Renewals Rate, quarterly and annually
2) Meet Upsell, Expansion and Cross-Sell Quotas, quarterly and annually
3) Accurately predict outcomes by delivering relevant real-time dashboards.
4) Support Menlo Security’s Core Initiatives in demonstrable ways.
5) Benchmark and report on Menlo Security’s performance against the industry.
Plan: Prepare, manage and report to a detailed Inside Sales and Renewals business plan and playbook. Anticipate issues and identify opportunities to systematize solutions to support a growing customer base, team and quotas.
Activate the Plan: Anticipate issues, identify and implement systematized and scalable processes to support a growing customer base, team and quotas.
Collaborate: Act as a conduit to the Customer Success and Sales organizations. We will need someone to execute on the processes and a playbook in place on getting our customer deployed successfully with a seamless hand-off between the Deployment and Renewals teams.
Measure and Report: Provide real-time reporting regarding the effectiveness through metrics and operational reviews based on the business plans.
Satisfied Customers: Customer satisfaction is a core focus for Menlo Security. Demonstratively evangelize a customer-centric mindset in your department and across the company. Perform and report on periodic customer satisfaction audits/reviews that measure customer satisfaction, identifies blocking issues and opportunities with relevant action plans.
Support Menlo Security’s Core Focuses and Objectives: Understand and proactively contribute to achieving core focuses and objectives for Menlo Security and for each department outside yours.
- We have catered lunch, daily along with a great variety of snacks all day in our micro-kitchen
- Fast-paced, team-oriented startup environment
- Competitive compensation
- Outstanding Medical, Dental and Vision coverage that is free to employees and eligible dependents
- 401K plan
- Free Orange Theory classes
- Be part of a company that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.