Who We Are:
Menlo Security is one of the fastest growing start-up companies in the history of cybersecurity. By successfully applying Isolation to different internet and e-mail based tasks, we have in effect killed all attackers kill chain. If you have a passion and desire to disrupt industries, protect the world from cyberattacks, and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, you would be a perfect fit for Menlo Security.
We are seeking a high-energy, experienced security sales representative with expertise in both mid-market and global 2000. This individual will play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives in the field, calling on both new and existing accounts in the patch. We need a self-starter who excels in a high-paced, evangelistic startup environment and thrives on pitching a revolutionary technology to CTO’s, CIO’s, CISO’s and security experts. We are open to candidates located in a 30 mile radius from the following cities: Dallas/Houston.
What You Will Do
- Master Menlo Security technologies
- Use exceptional written and oral communication skills to effectively lead business and technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with CXO- and VP-level audiences within major enterprise accounts, as well as channel partner leadership and technical stakeholders
- Use strong leadership skills to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members
- Remain organized and focused on removing sales obstacles through creativity and adaptation to rapidly changes circumstances
- Develop relationships with key partners for growth within their customer base
- Provide professional responses to customer RFPs / RFIs
- Effectively position the technology against competitive offerings
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Be responsible for representing the products, company values and brand to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Take ownership of the POC/Pilot process:
- Coordinate logistics across all stakeholders
- Assess customer requirements/objectives and tailor POC tests and findings accordingly
- Assist prospects with initial configuration and orientation
- Suggest creative alternatives to address or overcome technical challenges
- Capture requested features and provide feedback to Product Management, Sales management, Development, Support, Engineering and Marketing teams
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or masters degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 8+ years of selling experience
- Minimum of 5+ years Information Security experience
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability and positive approach
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage - premiums 100% covered by the company for employees and all eligible dependents
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited Vacation/ PTO; Paid major holidays
- Free Orange Theory Classes
- Fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Flexible work hours and potential work from home opportunities
- Be a part of team that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.