Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
This position reports to the CMO and works closely with individuals across the company including members from marketing, sales, product, and operations.
What You'll Do
- Own, optimize and integrate the marketing technology stack for optimal performance
- Continuously improve marketing automation processes, platform and tools to achieve "best in class”
- Support marketing initiatives through process automation (building email programs and landing pages, tagging leads for ADR follow-up, campaign-specific routing) and reporting on program performance (email engagement, new leads, pipeline and revenue generatd/influenced)
- Work with stakeholders globally to develop framework to A/B test pieces of the customer journey including the website, nurture flows, emails, etc.
- Drive health of our database through data enrichment, hygiene, and persona segmentation
- Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including but not limited to ops, ISR, and SDRs to improve data collection and alignment for systems and processes
- Keep yourself educated on the latest best practices in operations and marketing automation
- 4-6+ years in marketing automation systems and process design in a B2B industry
- A meticulous approach to detail, process and data management
- Analytical and organized approach to research and decision making
- Strong time management skills, with a keen ability to juggle multiple projects/deadlines, and adjust priorities based on ever changing business needs
- Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization
- Strong ability to collaborate across all marketing teams and sales operations
- Advanced expertise with Marketo and Salesforce. Com
- BA/BS from accredited university
- Candidate must sit local to HQ. No relocation packages offered.
- Candidate must have US Work Authorization. No sponsorships available.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage - premiums 100% covered by the company for employees and all eligible dependents
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited Vacation/ PTO; Paid major holidays
- Lunch provided daily at US HQ
- Free Orange Theory Classes
- Fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Flexible work hours and potential work from home opportunities
- Be a part of team that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.