**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We are in series-c funding backed by top industry investors, and we support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
The Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations will report to the CMO and and partner cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and operations teams to streamline and integrate the marketing technology stack for optimal performance. This role will also focus on improving the marketing automation processes, platform, and tools.
- Supporting marketing initiatives through process automation such as email programs, landing pages, campaign-specific routing
- Reporting to leadership on program performance engagement, new leads, pipeline and revenue generated
- Partnering with global stakeholders to develop framework to test the customer experience through the website, nurture flows, emails, etc.
- Collaborate with ops, ISR, and SDRs to improve data collection and alignment for systems and processes
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years' experience in marketing automation systems and processes
- BA/BS degree required
- Advanced expertise with Marketo and Salesforce
- Analytical and organized approach to research and decision making
- Possess a keen ability to adjust priorities based on ever changing business needs, and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We encourage open communication, leadership is supportive of new ideas, and there are tremendous career growth opportunities!
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement