**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We are in series-c funding backed by top industry investors, and we support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
This role will focus on the demand and pipeline generation from field and channel marketing campaigns, and partner closely with sales and marketing teams. Comfort with and experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization is required. There will be a great deal of close planning and alignment on events and other marketing programs to ensure they are leveraged in the field and that messaging is consistent.
- Develop quarterly plans to drive demand and pipeline with regional events primarily focused on IT buyers
- Coordinate and align plans with other marketing functions to ensure maximum use of resources and to minimize overlap/conflict
- Ensure corporate marketing priorities, messages and use cases are showcased in regional programs and events
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing strategies to target technical decision makers and developers
- Measure success by reporting on leads generated, contribution to sales pipeline, and revenue growth attributed to regional marketing programs and efforts
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Background in channel/field marketing, or demand gen campaigns
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, or related area
- Comfortable interacting with sales leadership and high level executives
- Experience with budget management and event planning
- Demonstrated success in managing a global team to drive pipeline and bookings
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement