Director, Channel and Field Marketing
Menlo Security is seeking a top notch field marketer to scale and grow the function at the company. We are growing exponentially, and this person will play a critical role in accelerating our sales and marketing momentum globally. This is a career-defining opportunity to join a company that is disrupting the $100+ billion cybersecurity market. The position is located in our Palo Alto headquarters office.
This person will be responsible for demand and pipeline generation from field and channel marketing campaigns and work closely with sales. The ability to foster a healthy relationship between sales and marketing is a must. Comfort with and experience in a highly data-driven marketing organization is required. There will be a great deal of close planning and alignment on events and other marketing programs to ensure they are leveraged in the field and that messaging is consistent.
- Develop quarterly and yearly plans to drive demand and pipeline with regional events primarily focused on IT buyers
- Coordinate and align plans with other marketing functions to ensure maximum use of resources and to minimize overlap/conflict
- Ensure corporate marketing priorities, messages and use cases are showcased in regional programs and events
- Measure success by reporting on leads generated, contribution to sales pipeline, and revenue growth attributed to regional marketing programs
- Plan, develop, and execute marketing strategies to target technical decision makers and developers
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 5-10 years of successful experience in channel marketing, field marketing and/or demand gen campaigns in high-tech company
- BA/BS degree in business (marketing, communications or related area)
- Comfortable interacting with sales leadership and C-level executives
- Experience with budget management and event planning
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work at both tactical and strategic level
- Demonstrated success in managing a global team to drive pipeline and bookings
- Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
- Candidate must sit local to HQ. No relocation packages offered.
- Candidate must have US Work Authorization. No sponsorships available.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage - premiums 100% covered by the company for employees and all eligible dependents
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited Vacation/ PTO; Paid major holidays
- Lunch provided daily at US HQ
- Free Orange Theory Classes
- Fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Flexible work hours and potential work from home opportunities
- Be a part of team that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.