Director, Account Development Representative
The Director, Account Development Representative (ADR) manages Menlo Security’s global ADR team. The team is focused on increasing the number qualified opportunities that result in closed-won business.
- Manage team of US and international ADRs to achieve regional and global pipeline and bookings goals
- Measure and report on key metrics, such as calls, emails, connects, meetings, opportunities
- Create outreach sequences that combine emails, calls and social channels
- Train, mentor and grow ADR skills to become more successful
- Develop and manage lead and opportunity processes to ensure a closed loop process
- Work collaboratively with Sales Leadership to develop specific verticals or regions and the overall growth and expansion
- Monitor and give feedback to the Sales Leadership and Marketing Teams to ensure lead scoring and lead qualification is continuously improving, and assigning next steps through sales and nurture paths
- Ability to organize and make sense of significant quantities of lead and data flow
- Support campaigns, trade show, and registration for event attendance. Track and facilitate reporting of success of campaigns with Sales and Marketing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have 4-5 years experience in ADR management role
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Outreach
- Must be detail-oriented
- Able to work across the organization with a diverse team
- Self-starter and hard worker who is at home in a fast-paced sales environment
- Able to write simple and clear correspondence
- BA in Business and/or Sales & Marketing experience preferred. MBA a plus
- Candidate must sit local to HQ. No relocation packages offered.
- Candidate must have US Work Authorization. No sponsorships available.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage - premiums 100% covered by the company for employees and all eligible dependents
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited Vacation/ PTO; Paid major holidays
- Lunch provided daily at US HQ
- Free Orange Theory Classes
- Fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Flexible work hours and potential work from home opportunities
- Be a part of team that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.