As one of the early members of the Product Management team, the candidate will play a crucial role in building the culture and the ethos of the team. The candidate will have a minimum of three years product management experience with Secure Web Gateway (SWG) solutions.
- Excellent communication and people skills – People are our most critical asset. Relationship building and stellar communication will take you far in our fast-moving environment.
- Team player – This is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Self-starter – Seeking a proactive individual who will set and achieve high goals with the right balance of guidance and initiative. Asking questions and learning from every situation is always encouraged.
- Hustle – Hustle and passion are the lifeblood of our Company. We move fast and deliver results because of hustle and passion.
- Attention to detail – Balanced with swift execution. We need to do things quickly and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging and this should be a strength of yours.
- Must have a minimum of three years’ product management experience with SWG solutions.
- Desirable – Product Management experience with Cloud based services.
- Proficiency with network traffic analysis tools such as Wireshark and tcpdump.
- Good understanding of malware and exploit detection technologies.
- Desire to learn new technologies and innovate
- We have catered lunch, daily along with a great variety of snacks all day in our micro-kitchen
- Fast-paced, team-oriented startup environment
- Competitive compensation
- Outstanding Medical, Dental and Vision coverage that is free to employees and eligible dependents
- 401K plan
- Free Orange Theory classes
- Be part of a company that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.