Menlo Security is a cyber security company introducing a new model for security and the fight against advanced malware. Founded in 2013, Menlo Security is rapidly growing and currently looking for talented individuals with a passion for innovation that thrive in a fast-paced team oriented environment.
Menlo Security is seeking a Business Systems Engineer who will be responsible for administering various business systems, performing actionable analyses based on business data, managing and reporting on key operational initiatives, and developing systems and processes to improve the function of Menlo Security operational teams. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
● Hustle – Hustle and passion are the lifeblood of our Company. We move fast and deliver results because of hustle and passion
● Excellent communication and people skills – Numbers are key, but a business is built with people. Relationship building and adept communication are assets in our fast-moving environment
● Team player – This is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment
● Self-starter – We don’t have time or desire to micro-manage. You will take initiative, be proactive, set and drive toward goals
● Attention to detail – Balanced with swift execution. We need to do things quickly and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging and this should be a strength of yours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Develop a deep understanding of the people, process and technology that defines our business and leverage that knowledge to identify operational inefficiencies
● On point to establish and foster internal business engagement partnerships and develop the analytics capability roadmap and experiences in support of the Data driven operating model
● Administer, enhance, and provide internal support for usage and adoption of key business systems: Salesforce CRM, Gainsight, Zuora, Netsuite, Tableau, etc.
● Collaborate with the revenue, support, marketing, finance, and engineering teams to improve metric reporting, and drive operational improvement.
● Develop and document functional solution design specifications for various analytics projects, dashboards and reports in alignment with unified data architecture standards. Functional solution design on big data technologies is desired.
● Product thinking and being able to contribute to data product capability roadmap.
● Perform business requirement analysis, data profiling required for the solution design, with the help of Looker, HQL,Tableau and Powerbi.
● Lead projects end-to-end from design, build, test, to deploy. Understand design trade-offs between declarative, code, and 3rd party tools.
● Good understanding of SaaS business models and the importance of customer journey touch points for delivering intelligent insights for measuring conversion and retention KPI’s.
● Regular interaction with business communicating the project portfolio, technology roadmap, and planning on future business objectives.
● Manage internal data product SLA communications and coordinate the handling/escalation of issues in a timely and efficient manner.
● Requires bachelor’s degree.
● 5+ years of experience supporting Marketing/Sales/Finance analytics functions is required.
● 5+ years hands-on experience with business intelligence tools (Tableau, etc.)
● Experience with Hadoop "Big Data" platform is helpful
● Ability to communicate effectively and experience in developing presentations/documentation is a must.
● Ability to operate in an agile delivery framework.
● Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
● A good understanding of industry standard marketing /Sales/Order to Cash/finance processes.
● Strong understanding of the Salesforce, Marketo or Eloqua Sales and Marketing platform (data model, declarative functions, business processes).
● Familiarity with data wranglers and reporting/analysis/visualization tools such Trifacta, Tableau, Looker, Flexplore and Integration tools such as Tibco or Boomi.
● Familiarity with API frameworks.
● Competitive compensation
● Premium medical, dental and vision coverage - offered at no cost to employees and qualified dependants
● 401K plan
● We have catered lunch, daily along with a great variety of snacks all day
● Fast-paced, team-oriented environment
● Be part of company that is truly changing the security industry!