**no relocation or sponsorship available for this role**
Menlo Security protects organizations against cyber attacks by eliminating the threat of malware. Even with a 99.9% defense, devices are still getting infected and our solution is a cloud-based isolation platform which acts as a digital partition to provide users with clean, malware-free web content. We are in series-c funding backed by top industry investors, and we support customers across various enterprises including Fortune 500 companies, leading financial services, and the Department of Defense.
Exciting things are happening at Menlo! We’re looking to grow from 180 employees as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey, and we need talented people to help us get there. If you want to make a real impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of your career, we encourage you to apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
The BI Systems Engineer will focus on administering various business systems, performing actionable data analysis, reporting key operational initiatives, and developing efficient processes.
- Fostering internal business engagement partnerships
- Implementing a data driven operating model to improve metric reporting
- Enhance internal support for usage and adoption of key business systems
- Document functional solution design specifications for various analytics projects in alignment with unified data architecture standards
- Full-cycle project management (design, build, test, deploy)
- Manage internal data product communications, and coordinate the handling of issues
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum 5 years' supporting Marketing/Sales/Finance analytics functions
- Knowledge of Tableau, or other BI tools
- Strong expertise with Salesforce, Marketo, or Eloqua; including data model, declarative functions, and business processes
- Familiarity with data reporting tools such as Trifacta, Looker, or Flexplore, in addition to Tibco or Boomi Integration tools
- Understanding of design trade-offs between declarative, code, and 3rd party tools
- Ability to operate in an agile delivery and API framework
Our culture is collaborative, inclusive, and fun! We believe in open communication, supporting new ideas, and sharing a mutual mindset of what we’re aiming to achieve together. There are also tremendous opportunities to take initiative, implement new ideas, and have a hand in building something great.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision (100% covered by company)
- Unlimited PTO
- Catered lunch 5 days a week
- Free snacks and drinks
- Fun events & team off-sites
- Flexible hours
- Exclusive discounts through PerkSpot
- Cell phone reimbursement