Talent Acquisition Recruiter- Palo Alto or San Francisco
As a Recruiter at Menlo Security, Inc., you’ll be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting efforts across a diverse range of client groups and skillsets. This role requires the ability to find, engage and close some of the hardest to reach talent, as well as a strong sense of urgency and client service orientation. You’ll have exposure to the leaders responsible for completely disrupting the cyber security landscape. We work smart, hard and have fun while doing it!
● Build strong pipeline of candidates leveraging proactive sourcing techniques, ATS database, social networking, employee referrals, targeted job postings, etc.
● Understand the organizational model (operations, financial goals, competitive position, etc.) of business lines you support and develop a talent strategy that aligns to both near and long-term strategic goals
● Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to set expectations and the evaluation plan for the recruiting process – create target candidate profile, develop sourcing strategy and establish desired communication protocol
● Ensure alignment on position impact and expectations while providing market insights and any timeline adjustments
● Execute the recruiting process end-to-end while effectively utilizing the process, systems and tools
● Oversee quality of job descriptions, ensuring they accurately capture requirements, are well-written and attractive to target audience
● Facilitate candidate assessment, including scheduling of phone screens and interviews and providing timely feedback to all involved parties
● Prepare, extend and negotiate offers, ensuring alignment with appropriate compensation guidelines
● Participate in broader Talent Acquisition projects that benefit the entire team or organization
● Bachelor’s degree
● 1 to 5+ years’ technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced corporate or agency environment.
● Proven ability to source, engage and close passive talent
● Demonstrated success recruiting experienced, niche talent
● Working knowledge of employment laws and compliance requirements as they relate to recruiting
● Proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
● Strong customer service orientation and ability to build effective partnerships with hiring managers
● Strong attention to detail, with excellent organization and follow-up skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Thrives in a fast-paced and fluid environment; adapts quickly to changes
● Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision
Position will sit in Palo Alto or San Francisco. No relocation assistance provided.
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage - premiums 100% covered by the company for employees and all eligible dependents
- Free Orange Theory Classes
- Fast-paced team-oriented environment
- Flexible work hours and work from home opportunities
- Be a part of team that is truly changing the security industry!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.