As a Product Manager at MemSQL, you have ownership to develop and enhance features for MemSQL as well as new future products. You will partner closely with the Engineering Team, driving both strategic initiatives and tactical execution of the roadmap. You will be able to drive both a high-impact enterprise product and the execution ability to establish product superiority in a large and growing market.
Role and Responsibilities
- Engage current and potential customers to identify product opportunities, guarantee successful product implementations, and stay abreast of customer needs
- Set, execute, and champion new product introductions and enhancements
- Identify, specify, and prioritize product features and capabilities; develop market requirement documents and product requirement documents
- Drive processes for new product releases and product life-cycle management
- Create content for competitive materials and product documentation
- Represent MemSQL with customers, partners, and general audiences. Develop and deliver technical presentations
- Work cross-functionally with various teams including engineering, marketing, sales, operations, support, and finance
Required Skills and Experience
- Deep understanding of the modern data infrastructure space, including current trends and future direction/evolution
- Track record of successful product delivery with a desire to help build a high-growth business
- Demonstrated ability to partner with engineering teams to deliver new products and features to specification and on schedule
- Ability to balance technology, marketing, and engineering scenarios
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- GTM experience, including positioning, messaging, and pricing is a plus
MemSQL is The No-Limits Database™ powering modern applications and analytical systems with a cloud-native, scalable architecture for maximum ingest and query performance at the highest concurrency. MemSQL envisions a world where every business can make decisions in real time and every experience is optimized through data.
Global enterprises use the MemSQL distributed database to easily ingest, process, analyze, and act on data in order to thrive in today’s insight-driven economy. MemSQL is optimized to run on any public cloud or on-premises with commodity hardware. Visit memsql.com or follow us @memsql.
Consistent with our commitment to diversity & inclusion, we value individuals with the ability to work on diverse teams and with a diverse range of people.
To all recruitment agencies: MemSQL does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to MemSQL employees. MemSQL is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.